Sunday, September 19, 2010

Adopt a Merci

I'm Merci. I was a shelter dog. This is one of the photos Jan saw before she came by to adopt me.  I didn't look very adoptable, did I? 

But I was one of the lucky ones. Millions of animals go through shelters each year and many of them aren't adopted. Please adopt a shelter dog. We make very good furry friends.

We post this today because it's the final day of the Pedigree Adoption Drive and we would like to help shelter dogs too. So we are writing this post. For every blog that writes a post about their adoption drive from now until today September 19, Pedigree will donate a TWENTY pound bag of their brand new Healthy Longevity Food for Dogs to a shelter. It’s really as easy as that! Write about an awesome cause and and shelters nationwide will receive a large donation of food. I’m super excited about it and I hope you will be too! .
Now we're going to go over to I Love Rescue Animals and enter our post before it's too late.  We've been trying to get this up for two days. 

And remember to adopt a shelter pet. 

10 comments:

  1. Oh beautiful Merci!! I'm just so glad Jan saw you and took you home with her! You just look so awful - I'm sorry lovely Merci but you do- in that pic - so not happy at all! :-( It's so sad to see!

    I had to scroll down your blog to see the true pic of you on the right column as you are now - all bouncy and shiny and loved.

    This is such a great cause to be involved in - GOOD LUCK!

    Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Merci, yo are so special and just look at you now. That was a very nice post too, I can almost feel the happy tails waggin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merci is super cute! I agree adopt a shelter dog you will not regret it. Thanks for being involved for such a great cause.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go Merci Go !

    Dogs SO rule!
    AND YES

    KHATS DROOL!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pawesome post!
    Glad Jan found you Merci!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merci I am so glad that Jan adopted you and fed and loved you to be the beautiful doggy you are now. I know Mom likes to walk to the pet store just to look at the cute puppies but if she were to get a dog it would be at the shelter. Every now and then she goes on petfinder to look at the cute dogs and cats there. Sorry we didn't see the Pedigree ad sooner.

    Casper

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, poor baby! I'm so glad she found her forever home with you! If you ever want to share her story with us, we'd love to have her in our Rescue of the Week series!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are so glad Jan rescued you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We are so happy that you were adopted, Merci! Your home is the best ever!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Merci, we are so glad that you picked Jan.

    This is a good cause, thank you for letting uSSSSS know.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by for a visit. We love to hear from you.