Sunday, April 03, 2011

New CB Volunteers

Retired auctioneer Gracie made this graphic which we posted on our blog early today.

Yes, the call went out through the blogosphere for a volunteer to help KC with the CB Auction Blog. Carolina of Happy Cat Family has been filling in for Gracie, who did such a fantastic job for the last year and a half.

A new auctioneer has been "hired. In fact, The CB has two new volunteers. We updated our blog post this evening and said that we'd let KC name them but KC said to go ahead and make the announcement.

Marg of Marg's Pets and Merceda of Forty Paws have graciously accepted the challenge and are already preparing to dive in and learn the ropes. Please drop by the CB and their blogs to welcome them. They will be working hard on your behalf.

And stop by the CB Auction. A lovely necklace in memory of Shell has been added. Shell's rescuer, MA, still has a large vet bill to be paid. The 2nd week of the regular auction will end tomorrow night. The 3rd week of Shell's auction will begin soon.

16 comments:

  1. Wonderful news! My mom almost volunteered, but she has so much going on right now with work and me that she said she couldn't do it right now. I'm so glad that Marg and Mercedes agreed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to have to have my Human check out the whole auction deal. I would, but she never lets me have the credit cards. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so great of those two nice humans to step up to the plate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great news. Our human would have trouble swimming across the Pacific, so she can't...

    Mocha Barney, Ashley Pumpernickel and Winniechurchill

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's great news! We're sure they'll do a fabulous job!

    -Fuzzy Tales

    ReplyDelete
  6. Catastic that is fabulous that they both will be helping out and since there is two maybe it will be easier load on each of them.
    That is superb.

    purrin
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thats great news and I am so pleased we got two worthy volunteers to help. The auction helps so many. Hugs GJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww so sweet I know they'll do a great job.



    P.S Thank you for the kind words for mom.She and I send you a big (HUG).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you to the new volunteers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We're happy that such fine CB members will be running the show:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am sure they are going to do a pawesome job!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  12. I apologize for not coming soon but my dad is sick with his father and then have to go more often to his grandfather's house which is still far from where we live to get there took us four hours of motorway
    I still had not come because of that, but now I'm here, I do not see how my friends esquesso
    Turrinhas Girlfriend
    Kika

    ReplyDelete
  13. hooray fur auctioneerz!!!

    purrz,
    Katie Kat

    ReplyDelete
  14. I thinks we start out every comment by saying...we are soooo behind in visiting, but when we saw this news last week and didn't have a chance to say YAY and CONCATS to the two lovely humans who stepped up to the plate and want to help the cats in need with auctioning duties, we had to stop and say how furrtunate we all are to have such good helpers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by for a visit. We love to hear from you.