Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sunday Smile by Cyndi

Good morning, Cyndi here, Sorry for the big yawn but I didn't get enough beauty sleep last night.  I'm up too early to bring you this week's Sunday Smile. 

Jan taught us her brother, Mr. Doug, told her to treat a computer with a gentle touch.  I suspect not all furries have been given the same advice.  Or perhaps this kitty is in boxer training and needs a worthy opponent.  They don't look too evenly matched to me, but I'm only half awake. Which one do you think is the winner? 

Yeah, that's what I thought too. Have a great day.



If the video doesn't play, click here.

12 comments:

  1. HA! That was a whappin' fun video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang! That kitty sure showed that DVD drive a thing or two!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MOL! I'm fascinated by the DVD too, but I never thought to WHAP it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that is a serious wapping. Sure showed that DV who was boss.. Hugs GJ x

    ReplyDelete
  5. MOL oh my gosh! That kitty sure got his whaps in!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, dat kitty means business! It does need to be closed, right?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh boy that was a good one
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yet another reason trays are better than slot-loaders!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, that was some pretty serious whappin there on that coffee cup holder!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That kitty whaps like a master! If it isn't careful, that paw is gonna hurt. MOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. MOL!
    I used to do the same with the DVD player! These things are vicious!
    Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mowzers! That's one whapped dvd drawer!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by for a visit. We love to hear from you.