Sunday, May 05, 2013

Sunday Smile with Percy

Hey, Percy here with a reminder of my Fix it or Fry it business.  Whichever you want, I aim to please.  So call me at .... *um, Jan, what is our phone number?  It's just been disconnected?  This minute?  I don't think so!  I can hear it ringing, a bit muffled, but ringing.*

Sorry, I'll have to get back to you on the phone number  Meanwhile, you can leave a comment for me.

I wanted to show you the really delicious morsels I'm having for lunch.  *No, I didn't say anything, Jan.  Just thinking out loud.*

These little guys were orphaned.  Aren't they cute?


If the video doesn't play, click here.

Happy Sunday.

12 comments:

  1. All but one is so wide-eyed and blinking--it's almost mesmerizing. LOL. The third from the left is squished in and not looking happy. LOL. They ARE adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that video! Those baby screech owls sure ARE cute! And fix or fry sounds good to us, Percy. :)

    Have a nice Sunday, friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are such cute little hooties!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Mum amd tNP love owls!
    ~Lickies, Ludo

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute video, Jan!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fix it or Fry it!!! Me gots some stuff to sends to yous..and please don't try the "fix it"
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those baby owls are cuties! We're pretty sure "latency outage" is the leading cause of "latency outRage".

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hewo Pewcy
    Yoow looking wondewful. And I love those baby owl. I hope they will do well wifout theiw Mommi
    I'm sending love to evewyone at the Funny Fawm
    Smoochie kisses
    Asta

    ReplyDelete
  9. Um, we don't like owls. They're why we cant go out at night. Sorry...

    ReplyDelete
  10. We luv da owlz, sumtimez we haz sum 'round here ^..^

    What are we fixin or fryin???? ^..^

    Anywhoooo...., we came by to Fank You fur stopping by with your comforting purrz on acounta Penelope'z leaving fur da Bridge so suddenly. You helped to make da dark dayz ahead a little more bearable ^..^

    Soft Purrz ~
    Sunny, Gabriel, Larry, Lolly, Ana, & sad sad mommeh

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by for a visit. We love to hear from you.