Sunday, August 03, 2014

Old Friends Reunion

Percy:  We are going to make a very short post for our Sunday Smile this week.

Merci:  This is guaranteed to put a smile on your face.

Marcus:  Well, I guarantee it won't put a smile on mine!

Rusty:  But it's a good post.  Why not?

Marcus:  Because I'm still waiting on my breakfast.  I'm a growing boy and I'm starving!

Cyndi:  But, Marcus, we're writing this on Saturday night.  You just had dinner.

Marcus:  Oh, right.  Well, I get a bit confused writing tomorrow's post today.  

Cameron:  Dogs!  All they ever think about is food.  Hmmm, I wonder if Jan filled our crunchy bowl yet?

Micah:  I think I heard the sound of crunchies bouncing into a dish a few minutes ago.

Sam:  Hello, we're writing a post here.  Can all of you please stop talking about food so we dogs can stop thinking about food!

Buddy: I never stop thinking about food.  But I will try, long enough to introduce a very short video.  We don't know any horses, but evidently they bond with friends just as much as we dogs and cats do.  Here is the reunion of a horse and a camel.  Yes, you heard right.  A horse and a camel.  Watch.


If the video doesn't play, click here.

Today is Black and White Sunday.  We posted all our weekly art photos together yesterday, so we will enter yesterday's Tomorrow Today post in the Sunday blog hop.  Stop by if you haven't read it yet. 

18 comments:

  1. Well I never! How sweet. Have a serene Sunday and let us all partake of some big easy today.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, if there is the slightest hint of a bowl bottom...it needs to be refilled, ASAP
    Have a wonderfur Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you wonder why humans can't get along like animals that look different from each other?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! That certainly did make us smile. That horse and camel are SO happy to see each other. Humans could learn a LOT from animals...

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so cute! Hope your having a great weekend.
    Sue B

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Marcus... we think you are running on Day Light SUPPER TIME...
    Just sayin.

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a great video! That was indeed a sunday smile.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww..that did make the mom bean (and us) smile. The horse gave the camel a hug!

    Sasha, Sami, & Saku

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great video, we really liked it!!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  10. hello funny farmers its dennis the vizsla dog hay so this is wot the album "horse and i" by the not so faymus minstrel bat for lashes is all abowt!!! i git it now!!! ok bye

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my dawg! Happy Sunday
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. MOL! I had to delete that comment because I said, "We're off to read the post!" When I already read it. MOL, I forgot that the title to yesterday's post was Tomorrow Today, and Mikko was distracting me by jumping on my lap and burrowing into my hair. So, sorry for the inconvenience!

    Anyway, as I said before, that video was right. Animals have very strong feelings.
    The video was very touching, and I don't think I've smiled so big in quite a while. Thanks so much for sharing!
    xx Mikko and Jax

    ReplyDelete
  14. Horses worry us. They seem like big vishus deer. Not that we have ever seen a real horse. But they are BIG.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautiful video!

    Thanks for sharing.

    Purrs xx
    Athena and Marie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful video! Loved it ♥
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by for a visit. We love to hear from you.