Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Pop A Top



BUDDY:  Hey, guys, we have a package here from Chewy.  Come help me open it.  There's a lounging scratcher for the cats to post on (A Pawicure and Mattress) and some canned food for us.



MARCUS:  Food in a can?  I can't.  I'm playing Canine Soccer.  I'll catch it when Jan pops a top on one.


SAM:  It's so nice and cool here in the dirt.  I think I'll wait for the open can too.


MERCI:  The food is Whole Earth Farms Grain Free Hearty Beef Stew. This is what the moist, meaty chunks look like from the can. The main ingredients are:  deboned beef, beef broth, beef liver, carrots, peas, dried egg products, sweet potatoes, natural flavor, dried potatoes, blueberries ... vitamins, minerals, etc.

Key Benefits
    Carrageenan & Grain-free recipe.
    Low glycemic.
    No artificial preservatives, flavors or colors.
    No corn, wheat or soy.
    No ingredients from China.
    Made in the USA!


BUDDY:  I thought you weren't interested in the canned food.

MARCUS:  I am now that Jan has popped a top.  I'm first in line for my breakfast.

SAM:  You got too excited over food again and Jan put you in your crate to eat.


MARCUS:  You mean my private dining car?  I love to eat here.  None of you can steal my food.

BUDDY:  I think you mean that you can't steal any of our food.

MERCI:  So how was it, Marcus?

MARCUS:  I cleaned my bowl.  I don't know how Jan managed to miss most of the bowl when she took the picture.  After all, the food is the main reason for this post.  Well, that and my good looks.

SAM:  We have been enjoying it mixed with our kibble and give this Whole Earth Farms food four paws up.

We would like to thank Chewy.com for sending us the cans to sample.  We were not paid nor influenced in what we wrote.  We always try to be honest in our reviews.

12 comments:

  1. It sounds like you really loved that food!

    The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love food with chunks bigger than me! That sure does look yummy!

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds pawesome!! We just love your private dining car, Marcus!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, those chunks look delish!! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And you even get a cool box
    Snorts,
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum that food looked so good and I bet you enjoyed your scratcher too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like you loved your food ! And you received a pawsome box too ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beef stew! Oh, it got cooler today so that would be just pawfect!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    Be sure to check out the OFFICIAL new blog for the 2016 Blogville Awesome Retreat (BAR) at: http://blogvilleawesomeretreat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you got to pop the top on a yum jackpot!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Yummy food AND a cool scratcher for the cats? That box was totally awesome! :)

    Hugs to you all, sweet pals.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I too would want to eat in a private diner, to keep other nosy parkers out of the way...yup, Pipo might try to take a nibble, Minko?? Maybe in the past...now all he does is sniff noms and try to bury them...(His noms have to be sheltered from me else I will vacuum those up, too, BOL!!)

    Did the kitties like the scratcher?? My brofurs would have:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by for a visit. We love to hear from you.