Wednesday, September 30, 2015

The FTWCA

Buddy:  What's wrong, Percy?  You look sad.

Percy:  I'm not sad.  I'm hungry and Jan won't let me have any of the treats in the bag until she's done with the photos.

Cyndi:  That's too bad, Percy.  You should file a complaint with the FTWCA.


Poor sad Percy.

Marcus:  What's the FTWCA?

Cameron:  It's the Feline Treat Withholding Correction Agency.\

Micah:  What can they do about Percy's lack of treats?

Sam:  They could force Jan to give us more.

Merci:  She wouldn't go to jail, would she?

Rusty:  Nah, not the first time.  If she cooperated, she'd just get a warning and a fine.

Marcus:  Oh, I'm so relieved.  I thought I was about to become homeless again.

Note:  This was written while Cameron was still with us, but overlooked and not published.  

14 comments:

  1. I bet my human is in big trouble with the FTWCA - she makes me do TRICKS for my treats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    Heheheh, I reckon if infringement after one warning from FTWCA... there would need to be a call up to the Blogville Pawlicitors... hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute. Weez might have to look into dat FTWCA fur mommy. MOL And weez glad to hear weez not da only ones wiffout a smawrty pants fone or takin' fotos furst fing in da meownins. MOL

    Lluv ya'

    Dezi and Lexi

    ReplyDelete
  4. We need to file a complaint with the FTWCA!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We need to file a complaint with the FTWCA!

    ReplyDelete
  6. If there is one of those for dogs, send the number right away. We have some issues to deal with around here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jan is greedy like our mom
    Snorts,
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope my cats don't find out about this organization.

    ReplyDelete
  9. guys...thanx for de linx two de FTWCA coz we gotta list oh complaints that will run frum heer ta isle of cod & bak again ....♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope the FTWCA can sort Jan out. That is just wrong to withhold the treats.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, we need to contact the FTWTCA here, too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. We never heard of FTWCA, we have to look into it ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by for a visit. We love to hear from you.