Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Salmon Dog Treats

Buddy:  Why are you squinting at Jan.


Marcus:  I'm not squinting at Jan.  I'm squinting at what Jan has in her hand.  She used that treat to get me to not act up while she locked the door and came down the steps.

Merci:  But you did act up.  You screeched and hollered so the neighbors could hear you.

Marcus:  Ah, but there was only one screeching episode and I didn't scare Merci by screaming in her face and I didn't grab the leash to pull Jan down the steps faster.  So I was a very well-behaved boy.  I had better get that treat!


Merci:  Today we are taste testing the Pet Botanics Simply Salmon.  It is organic,  hardwood smoked, has Omega fatty acids and comes in cutlets and strips.

Buddy:  According to the bag, there are no antibiotics or hormones, artificial colors or flavors.  It is fresh salmon from Norwegian waters.

Marcus:  Made from two ingredients - salmon and sea salt - nothing else.  And packaged in the United States. 


Buddy:  Can I have that one Jan?


Merci:  I'm right here.  Can I have mine now?


Buddy:  Don't yell at me, Jan.  I know you said to wait but Marcus ate his anyway and I have to eat mine before he steals it.

Merci:  I'm the only one who actually waited.  I know it's here.  I can smell it.


Percy:  Hey, I smell salmon.  Why haven't I been given any?  (That's Marcus's nose in the lower left corner. He's policing the treats.)

Marcus:  Because they're dog treats.  You get away from our treats.

Percy:  But I love salmon. 


Percy:  Thanks, Jan.  This is delicious.  Oh, if you're going to share with the other cats, I'll accompany you so Marcus doesn't mug you.

Merci:  You'll only accompany her so you can beg for extra pieces.

Percy:  Of course, isn't that what you would do?


Buddy:  Poor Merci.  It's tough getting old.  She's still checking to be sure she didn't miss any crumbs.

Marcus:  The Pet Botanics Salmon dog treats are given the paw of approval by all of us dogs and cats.


We were given a package of the salmon strips and the cutlets to taste for this review.  We received no payment and Pet Botanics is not responsible for the content.


15 comments:

  1. I bet those thing sure smell good and are worth screeching for any old time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like the whole gang enjoyed the snack!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Marcus' face in the first photo is too cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job, Marcus. It does sound like you were a very well-behaved boy, even if there was one screeching episode.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A treat is a treat, no matter what noun is in front of that..."dog", "cat"...whatever...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd say it was a well received treat for both dogs & cats! MOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those treats sound yummy ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you did a thorough testing. Great review!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those look delicious! I haven't had any salmon in ages!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope there was one for Jan. Those looked delicious to mama! Sort of like salmon on toast for anthros.

    ReplyDelete
  11. We love salmon and these sound yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. In dat furst foto there looked like a piece of pepperoni. MOL Yeah we do luv our pizza. MOL Glad everypawdy liked them. They do look like good treats. Big hugs

    Luv ya'

    Dezi and Raena

    ReplyDelete
  13. We were going to ask if they did a kitty version, but obviously Percy has given them the paws up! MOL

    Love all your photo's today, just fabulous :)

    Purrs

    Basil & Co xox

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh those treats are yummy
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  15. You all have me drooling for some too...but I promise I won't screech, BOL!

    My kitty brofurs are strange in that they do not like most treats, even freeze dried salmon or chickhen.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by for a visit. We love to hear from you.