Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Smooshed or Chunky #ChewyInfluencer



Cyndi:  Are you sure we're supposed to do our post with a St. Patrick's Day theme?

Rusty:  Yes, even though St. Paddy's Day was last Friday, the month isn't over so we can still celebrate.

Cyndi:  The dogs sure had fun with their Chewy post last week, but when we post this everyone is going to think we can't read a calendar any better than Jan does.


Micah: Forget the calendar and concentrate on this month's food tasting.

Taylor:  What are we trying?

Percy:  Taste of the Wild.  We have the grain free Rocky Mountain Feline Formula with salmon and roasted venison in gravy. 

Taylor:  That's a mouthful!  Glad I'm not doing the typing today. 
 

Micah:  This is what it looks like on a plate.  I thought about coloring it Irish green but that didn't seem too appealing.

Rusty:  Nice chunks.  The gravy looks thin because Jan always adds water to our wet food.

Cyndi:  Chewy lists the Key Benefits as --

  •     Grain-free diet with real salmon, chicken liver and roasted venison.
  •     Supplemented with vegetables and fruits, this formula delivers antioxidants to help give your furry friend a healthy lifestyle.
  •     A great-tasting complement to the Rocky Mountain Feline dry formula, or a stand-alone diet for your special cat.
  •     Perfect combination of animal proteins will provide your cat with ideal protein nutrition for a lean body and optimal amino acid nutrition.
  •     Lowers carbohydrate intake and increases water intake, both important features in feline nutrition.


Percy:  Hey, why do you have a sandwich and drink on your plate?  The rest of us don't.

Taylor:  A little green man popped a corned beef sandwich and a foamy glass of cold nip brew on my plate and vanished into thin air.  I've never had corned beef.

Rusty:  Neither have the rest of us. I hope you intend to share.

Micah:  A little green man left you a glass of green nip beer?  Jan will have a fit if she finds out any of us tasted beer.

Taylor:  Beer.  You wish.  I said the little green man left a foamy glass of cold nip brew.  Nip tea!

Cyndi:  I'll try a taste right after breakfast.  I did notice there is a complete list of ingredients on the Taste of the Wild Chewy.com page, but to name just a few, it has salmon, fish broth, chicken broth, chicken liver, chicken ...



Percy:  I don't like chunky food so I refused to eat until Jan smooshed it all up for me.  Every cat knows that smooshed food is the only way to eat.


Micah:  I disagree.  Chunks can be good too.

 

Rusty:  I drive Jan crazy.  Sometimes I want my food smooshed and sometimes I don't.  I keep her guessing.

Cyndi:  Who is that little man in green, Rusty? 

Rusty:  I don't know, but if he doesn't move, he just might be dessert this morning.


Percy:  Once the Taste of the Wild cat food was properly smooshed, I did eat some of it each time it was served, but I haven't finished my portions.  The other cats have enjoyed their breakfast and shared part of mine each day.  Now if you'll excuse me, it's bath time.


We were not compensated for this review, but we did receive the Taste of the Wild cat food free of charge from Chewy.com in exchange for our honest review.

13 comments:

  1. I'm glad you didn't dye that food green - I think it looks good just as it is! And you know what, I'll eat chunky or smooshed. I don't care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    Whole potato or mashed potato? Oh I'll eat it any way it comes! But then again, I'm no feline. Nice review mews!! Hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, that food looks delicious! I love the chunks! Chewy sure did deliver some purrfect dinners for you this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our kitty friend would love that stuff
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks very yummy indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We've tried this brand before and the boys gobbled it up. Then again, they seldom refuse ANY food! Hope your St. Paddy's Day was purr-fect ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, you guys, that looks like boeuf bourguignon. Jan really knows how to serve up the goods. Make that goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was one fun yummy review!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That food looks tasty ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yummy to the tummy! Thanks, furriends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMD OMD what a GRAND post this one is... Don't you just ADORE our Chewy.com furends? They allow us to try thingys and then TELL our furends what we HONESTLY think of them... And it is OBVIOUS that you LOVED the Taste of the WILD... WELL DONE.

    ReplyDelete
  12. My cats don't usually eat the chunks, but they ate this. Cute review.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by for a visit. We love to hear from you.