Tuesday, May 02, 2017

Final Tylee's #Chewy Influencer



 Marcus:   Does this pose make me look fat?  Jan says I'm fat. 


Merci:  Not quite, but you do need to lose some weight.  It's a shame you couldn't stay on this Tylee's human grade no grain turkey recipe dog food.  Jan has been cutting back a bit on the amount of kibble she feeds us so you just might have lost some weight.

Buddy:  On the other paw, even though we have only been getting this food as a topper on our breakfast and dinner kibble, I have gained some weight.  Jan is really happy about that since I tend to be too thin in my old age. She thinks I can better digest this food. 



Marcus:  Merci, you're supposed to stay still while Jan takes photos.

Merci:  I can't stop now.  I'm checking to see if any crumbs fell out of my bowl on the way to breakfast.



Buddy:  This is what the food looks like when Jan takes it out of the freezer to thaw.

Chewy lists the key benefits as -

  •     Made with human-grade ingredients just like you’d find at the grocery store—real, whole foods you can see and identify, with nothing sourced from China.
  •     These recipes are easy to serve—simply defrost and add to your pet’s bowl. Tylee’s can also be used as a topper to make any regular bowl of kibble more enticing.
  •     Minimally processed ingredients retain all their natural flavors and valuable antioxidants, amino acids, vitamins and minerals to support your dog’s best health.
  •     Grain-free food for dogs can better suit pups with sensitive tummies. Plus, there are no fillers like corn, soy, wheat or by-product meals.
  •     Chia seeds, ground flaxseed and sunflower oil are full of omega-3 and 6 fatty acids to nourish your pup’s skin and help his coat stay shiny and full.



Merci:  You sure look like you're enjoying that, Buddy.


Buddy: I am. We've been enjoying this for a month and this is our third post on it.  It's too bad this food review has come to an end.

Merci: I know. Jan has enjoyed feeding it to us. From the first, it helped Buddy's stools, but it is kind of expensive, so she can't afford to buy it for us.

Marcus: Hey, where's my picture? There is always a picture of me eating inside my Private Dining Car, but there isn't one today.

Buddy: That might be because the last few days of the trial you pretty much stopped eating. You would eat some or most of it if Jan put you in your PDC for a while, but Jan didn't know if you were just off your food or off this particular food.

Merci: Well, I enjoyed whatever Marcus left of his meals.

Buddy: Yes, you were quite the scavenger. Marcus lost his appetite and you found it.

Marcus:  I enjoyed the new food for a while but it was good to get back on just the regular diet.  And I am content eating less kibble now.  I wonder if the Tylee's frozen human grade food helped Buddy and me curb our ravenous appetites?


Chewy provided us with a month's supply of Tylee's as a food topper since we're bigger dogs.  We received no other compensation and Chewy is not responsible for the content.   

13 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    I'd say you are 'cuddly' Marcus! There is an argument, too, in the higher quality food satisfying appetites better; same applies to humans. Those who are on junk and over-processed foods find they are always feeling hungry, but those who take a suitably balanced and more natural diet rarely do. That said, expense can be a barrier, no doubt about it. That's a battle I am all too familiar with! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marcus, you'd better eat up, or you'll be off for a vet visit before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That stuff definitely looks worth a try
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  4. That does look yummy! Sounds like you all benefited from the trial ... that makes us humans feel good :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The boys ate kibble while they were being boarded and I swear they gained weight in a week! LOL! I'm glad that you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is always fun to try some different yum!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is what I have heard from everyone, this is great, everyone in the family is doing good on it but it is too spendy....that is just a stinker!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad for Buddy but, Marcus, when you are off your food, the world stops turning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You all made that sound so yummy. We will go to Chewy and check it out. Thank you for the review. Hugs and nose kisses

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mrcus. Pawlease eat your noms! Though I ought to talk...I eat sometimes and sometimes I let it hang around before I decide to gobble it all up! Once I even let Pipo have a go at it...and I did not chase him away...silly me. I do hope you are not feeling unwell.

    Glad youa ll mostly enjoyed that food. Yup, we hear petcretary grumbling about how it costs as much or maybe more to feed us the good stuff as opposed to the grocery store stuff...though if you hunt around here you might be able to find something not too awful...and easier on the skinny wallet.

    Have a great day!
    Woofs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Marcus, you don't look fat.... Saphera was put on a diet last October and still looks fatter than you do.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That certainly does look delicious, gang. And from those pictures and words, we'd say it TASTES delicious, too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by for a visit. We love to hear from you.