Friday, June 09, 2017

Second Bandana Rusty



Cyndi:  Is it Friday already?

Rusty:  Yesterday was Thursday and tomorrow is Saturday, so, yes, this would be Friday.

Cyndi:  Good.  That means it's time for another Mousebreath interview.

Rusty:  Who do we have this week?

Cyndi:  You know who we are interviewing, Rusty!

Rusty:  I know I know, but they don't know.  I was pretending to be your second bandana.

Cyndi:  I think you mean my second banana.

Rusty:  No, I don't.  I don't like bananas.

Cyndi:  You don't like bandanas either, so why don't we just tell everyone the subject of our interview.

Rusty:  Okay, we -

Cyndi:  Hey, stop!  This is my post and I do the announcing!

Rusty:  But you said to tell everyone.

Cyndi:  No, I said we - meaning me.

Rusty:  Since when does we mean me?

Cyndi:  Not you-me, me-me.

Rusty:  I think I'm getting a headache.

Cyndi:  I know just the cure for that, Rusty.  Our interviewees this week will make you smile.

Rusty:  *silence*

Cyndi:  Speak up, Rusty.  You're supposed to ask who our interviewees are.

Rusty:  I already did and you called me a banana.

Cyndi:  I'm about to call you fired.

Rusty:  I was never hired so you can't fire me.

Cyndi:  I have an idea.  Why don't you tell everyone the news.

Rusty:  You've confused me and I can't remember.  You tell them.


Cyndi:  Okay, This week we interview the cats from Clarissa's House of Cats.  Their interview, Clarissa and 13 Furblings, can be read at Mousebreath, the ezine by cats for cats.

Rusty:  Let's not forget to post Johnny's photo.  Their mom didn't send a picture of all of them, so Johnny sent his own. 

Johnny


We are joining the Pet Parade hosted by Rascal and Rocco, Basil the Bionic Cat, Barking from the Bayou and Owned by a husky.

18 comments:

  1. Cool! I've been following their blog for years, and Sparkle followed it for years before me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    ...am glad you two sorted that out; thought I was gonna have to reach in and hold you apart! Hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonder if '2nd fiddle' would have worked out...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are sure a great bunch over there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love new friends! Thank you for sharing them with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. we noe clarissa N crew.....we will sneek over ta get sum "goods" on them.....if they shared !~

    heerz two a round herring kinda week oh end ~~~~~~~~~ ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, it IS Friday!!! What a short week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Waves hello! Very nice! No bananas here!...woofs!! Oh and meows!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think we are going to go eat a bandanna and wear a banana while we try to sort this post out. We are confused. Mommy said we can just go read Mousebreath to find out who you are interviewing what a relief.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love to read about big kitty families like I have.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Friday sure did get here quickly. So quickly that it's now Saturday! :)

    We'll go check out your interview with Clarissa and her 13 (wow!) siblings now!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hiya Funny Farmers, oh great intermew and mew did make us MOL with your banadana/banana!!! MOL

    Happy weekend guys

    Big hugs

    Basil & Co xox

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aaaaaaaaaw Johnny's a real cutey. Big hugs

    Luv ya'

    Dezi and Raena

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are a sweetie, Cyndi!


    And a fun way to introduce your furry furends, too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's very difficult to unzip a bandana!! MOL Will go see the interview :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. You two crack us up! We're late but we are going to go check out the interview right away. Have a great week efurrybody.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Another great interview!
    We love meeting new friends.
    Have a super Sunday...

    Noodle and crew

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by for a visit. We love to hear from you.